We are pleased to announce that we will be open from July 4th. We would like to inform you of some of our safety measures so that your visit to us is as safe and as comfortable as possible.
- You will find hand sanitisers at the entrance and throughout the bistro.
- We are enhancing all our cleaning regimes, paying extra attention to high touch areas such as light switches, grab rails, door handles and card terminals.
- Frequent hand washing is extremely important and we have repeated signage throughout as an ongoing reminder to both our customers and colleagues.
- We have installed booths with screening between most of our tables, ensured seating is back to back where necessary and implemented social distancing markers. We ask you respect the space of others.
- As part of the Government’s ‘Track & Trace’ initiative we will need to keep a record of your visit for 21 days.
- Please note, groups of more than two households should not dine indoors together.
- To book a table please call the bistro on 01947 600200.
All Government guidelines will be followed whilst still providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Welcome to Sanders Yard Bistro, a unique bistro and coffee shop tucked away off Church Street in the heart of Whitby. We use locally sourced ingredients to ensure that the very freshest and carefully cooked food arrives at your table. Sanders Yard Bistro caters for a range of dietary requirements. Included in our menu are vegetarian, vegan and gluten free dishes. You may also be tempted by our delicious cake counter.
Sanders Yard Bistro
Sanders Yard, 95 Church St,
Whitby, North Yorkshire YO22 4BH
The entrance to Sanders Yard is roughly opposite the old market place on Church Street.
Monday - Sunday
9am - 5pm
Telephone: 01947 600 200
Please contact us for more information.
Why choose us?
Kayleigh Lavender Robinson
The best vegetarian breakfast I have ever had by far!
I took my 3yo and 1yo for lunch we had such a lovely time! Lots of toys to play with...the menu is brill and caters for all tastes with gluten free and vegan options! There were even some pooches hanging around we could stroke! A must visit when in Whitby!
. Local produce. Homegrown fruit and vegetables.